How to become rich. Five rules
They say that happiness is not in money. But any modern man will refute this saying. We need money. But where can we get it in the quantities we want? Of course, we should make an effort, since money does not grow on trees. Let us consider some tips of successful, rich people.
1. Postpone a tenth part of your earnings. The first rule of a rich man – to competently dispose of the money. You just need to divide your earnings into several parts according to the specific goals: family needs, daily expenses, investments, etc. Do not think about how to get rich quickly, focus on saving.
2. Profitably invest some of your funds. Money should never be directed at unjustified targets. You should not live in the dream. A rational person has a proper culture of attitude to risk. Before investing in anything, do not think about the income, but about the ways how do you get out of the market so as not to become a hostage of its changes.
3. Time – money! Learn how to save time. Also, use it as efficiently as possible. Anyone who knows how to organize the day, can achieve much. And do not forget, time is also one of the steps towards the financial freedom.
4. Be optimistic and communicate with lucky people. Of course, do not forget about the possible difficulties, however, the ability to think positively in this case – one more important step to the financial well-being. Try to surround yourself with interesting and competent personalities, and follow the advice of rich people.
5. Do not focus on wealth! Take care of health, love and leisure. Spent every free minute with benefits for yourself and your family, but not only in thoughts about earnings. Incentive and motivation are very important. Why do you want to be rich? What do you want money for? Interests, dreams, desire for the better – such goals compose the engine of progress. And you already know how to set goals.
Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. Franklin D. Roosevelt.