How to use toothpaste unconventionally
Modern man has so many things about which people of the 19th century, for example, didn’t even dream. To tell the truth – they just didn’t need them. Of course, we are not talking about the valuable achievements of progress, but the importance of many everyday details is clearly exaggerated (at least remember the selfie stick =). But seriously, we also can “survive” with fewer items – that is, use more rationally and, therefore, economize.
I want to say that such mundane things as toothpaste can be used not only for cleaning teeth. Let’s just stop on it, and consider its additional features. I don’t offer you these tips as a guide to action, however, consider them quite helpful in the case of emergencies, when roughly speaking there is only the toothpaste on hand, it can also save the day. All the matter is in microscopic abrasive particles in the composition of the paste for teeth. Through this component, the range of use of this product is much wider than we are accustomed to think. So, let’s go!
1. Toothpaste easily eliminates unpleasant odors (garlic, fish, etc.).
2. Toothpaste helps to remove the swelling and bruising very quickly.
3. Toothpaste removes stains and other dirt on the carpets.
4. Toothpaste removes spots on the skin, remained after hair dyeing.
5. Toothpaste strengthens and polishes nails.
6. Toothpaste helps to get rid of small scratches on the phone screen.
7. Toothpaste is good for fighting with blackheads and acne.
8. Toothpaste removes traces of the marker.
9. Toothpaste neutralizes persistent smell, ingrained in the walls of plastic containers.
10. Toothpaste polishes chrome surfaces up to a bright gloss.
So, what do you think? It is worth a try, isn’t it?