How to ease house cleaning. New portion of tips
House cleaning brings joy very seldom (except for Monica from FRIENDS :)) Let’s see how we can ease the cleaning of our home with a new portion of tips, which can help to do it with pleasure.
1. You can kill 99% microbes and bacteria on the sponge for washing dishes using a microwave. For this purpose, soak the sponge in water with a small amount of lemon juice. Put the wet sponge into the microwave and turn it on for 2 minutes. This method is the most reliable. Conventional washing of sponge by hands or even in the dishwasher will not give a similar effect. If you leave the sponge in the microwave for a couple of extra minutes, then rest assured – none of bacterial spores will survive.
A pair of rules: put into a microwave only sponges that don’t contain metal; do not put dry sponges into the microwave; removing the sponge from the microwave, do not forget that it is very hot.
2. Cleaning of the sink using a toothbrush and lemon. Sink drain is a hotbed of dirt and germs, as the flow of water is not enough to keep it clean. First, clean the sink with an old toothbrush and soda. Then cut the lemon into several pieces, put them into the sink and turn on the water. Lemon juice will help to cleanse the sink and pieces of lemon perfectly refresh the air. The other useful properties of lemon for cleaning.
3. How can iron help to remove stains on the carpet? Very simple! Take usual vinegar, water, a spray bottle, a small towel and an iron. Dilute the vinegar with water 1 to 2 and spray the mixture over the stain. Cover with a damp towel and use the hot iron for 30 seconds. If it is a stubborn stain, repeat the procedure several times.
4. The sock, which has tragically lost its pair, and is still carefully kept in a drawer, will help us to clean jalousie. Mix equal amount of water and vinegar in a bowl. Then put an old sock on your hand, soak it in the mixture and wipe each slat.
5. Cleaning of shower head. Pour vinegar into an ordinary plastic bag (the amount depends on the size of your sprayer). Tie the bag on top of the shower head so that it was completely immersed in the liquid and leave for the night. In the morning turn on the water in the shower for a few minutes, then wipe with a cloth.
6. Use a paint brush to clean the bulb. For this purpose you don’t even need to unscrew it. Just wave brush gently over the light bulb, and light and comfort will come back to your home!
7. Method to clean lampshades. Cleaning of dust and wool of pets on our lampshades seems an impossible task, because the vacuum cleaner can not help us in this matter. But we have a tacky cleaning roller! Remember about it, when it comes to lampshades and realize how convenient it is.